My followers

vrijdag 15 april 2016

British Paras

While I'm working on my tank for the Arnhem Group Build Project I show you some other figures I painted. Nothing special just one radioman from the Airfix set and one is Hong Kong made. The last one is a bit to tease Paul from Plastic Warriors. I've been reading he would like to have this figures! But to be honest Paul, I just have this one and one other left from the battlefields from my sons.
 
Here is the one from Airfix. I painted this one for my montly duels at the Benno's Figure Forum. Yes I was mad enough to do another year of these duels. At the end I had 25 duels on a row (2014 and 2015). More pictures of this duels will follow later on this year. The result of the duel (one of the few I won in 2015) can be seen here.
 
 

 
 
For the Honk Kong figure I used the same color scheme as for the Airfix one. I had to remove a lot of flash from this one, but that is completely normal for this kind of figures. But after all I find it worth the try. He doesn't look that bad.
 
 



 
 
I hope you like them.
 
 
Welcome to my blog!!!!!



23 opmerkingen:

  1. I bet you had fun painting them, Peter

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks DEZ! Sure! I always have fun when I can paint figures! I get relaxed doing that!

      Greetings
      Peter

      Verwijderen
  2. Nicely done. And 'proper' size figures!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Tim! What do you mean with "proper size figures"?

      Greetings
      Peter

      Verwijderen
  3. I just popped over from the Benno`s Figure Forum Peter.
    Things are shacking a bit on the screen on your page. I like the figures very much,i guess one is directing traffic towards Arnhem. Very well painted and the red,looks red enough for me. BB

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Paul! How can he be directing traffic? They never got there! The vehicles I mean! :-D

      Greetings
      Peter

      Verwijderen
  4. Looking very good Peter ! Nice job !
    Greetings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I really like them Peter! Great stuff.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Nice work. They look pretty ready to for operation ;)

    Greetings
    Hightower

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Hightower! They sure are but they need some reinforcements! ;-)

      Greetings
      Peter

      Verwijderen
  7. Hola
    Que buenos esos camuflajes si señor
    un saludo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Jose! Yes the cammo came out very well!

      Greetings
      Peter

      Verwijderen
  8. You bloomin' rotter!

    Excellent job on these Peter. These are 1/32 scale? I want these in 1/72 or 1/76!

    The webbing looks spot on and they scrub up rather well indeed.

    Full marks.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Paul! I didn't know about the downsized 1/32 figures. But someone on FB told me so now I'm curious to see them somewhere. Maybe some day! And thank you for the compliment about the webbing.

      Greetings
      Peter

      Verwijderen
  9. Well Peter, i was in fact refuring to Jan`s stuff moving along that road. BB

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ah now I understand! Working on that my friend! Maybe I give an update before Wednesday??? I didn't have much time for painting during the weekend.

      Greetings
      Peter

      Verwijderen
  10. More lovely additions Peter and a worthy winner in the duel.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Michael! I was very pleased with the win because I didn't win that much last year in the duels.

      Greetings
      Peter

      Verwijderen