My followers

maandag 27 juni 2011

Hat Nassau Infantry Fusiliers

These are some figures that I've painted for a groups build at Benno's Figures Forum. This is half of the figures I have to paint for it. Currently I'm working on the "Light companies" figures and the "Grenadiers".

Enjoy the pictures!

Fusiliers front

Fusiliers back


Command figures back

Command figures front

Advancing figures back

Advancing figures front

Loading and shooting figure back

Loading and shooting figure front

Marching figures back

Marching figures front

Hope you like them!

Thanks for visiting my blog!!!!!

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Very nice painting, they would grace any wargames table!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very nice! I have these, but haven't painted them yet. Seeing yours reminds me I should pull my finger out!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I do like them and will have to add them to my list. When the time comes I will use this entry as a guide to how it's done.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Very impressive work...excellent!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Thanks for the kind comments!

    @mekelnborg: I will put a list of the paints I've used on Benno's forum. Somewhere further on in the GB.

    Greetings
    Peter

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hi, Peter, check my blog for a response to your comment about the mounted 18th century figs.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Hi thanks for your comments on my blog. Your painting is amazing, I just wish I could achieve your level of detail in 1/72 in my 28mm!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Welcome Lord Hill and thank you for the compliment.

    Greetings
    Peter

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen